Oct 11, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Ernie Johnson is TBS’ first-team baseball guy, but he’s been absent from this postseason due to his son’s illness. Today’s USA Today has a story detailing what Johnson and his family are dealing with. It’s heart-aching stuff.
Keep a thought in your heart for Johnson and his family.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 73
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (142)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)