Oct 12, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
It seems like every time we have a good pitching matchup Mother Nature decides that we’re not worthy of it, throws some rain down and forces us to endure Middle Reliever And Fifth Starter Theater.
Looks like that’s on tap for tonight in St. Louis as the Gallardo-Carpenter duel will almost certainly be interrupted by the wet stuff:
Oh well. “Narveson” almost sounds like a prescription drug. Maybe something that would help me metabolize my food better or something. Maybe I need more of that in my diet.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)