Oct 12, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
It seems like every time we have a good pitching matchup Mother Nature decides that we’re not worthy of it, throws some rain down and forces us to endure Middle Reliever And Fifth Starter Theater.
Looks like that’s on tap for tonight in St. Louis as the Gallardo-Carpenter duel will almost certainly be interrupted by the wet stuff:
Oh well. “Narveson” almost sounds like a prescription drug. Maybe something that would help me metabolize my food better or something. Maybe I need more of that in my diet.
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 0
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 19
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 55
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 9
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 171
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (170)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)