Oct 12, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
That Bob Klapisch “the Yankees lack killer instinct” article from this morning? The one which he cited the Yankees’ abysmal record in 2011 when trailing after seven or eight innings as evidence for said lack of killer instinct?
Quick: does anyone know if the Yankees ate chicken and biscuits in the clubhouse? Because that, my friends, is the stuff of real late season failure.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 162
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 69
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (162)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)