Oct 12, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
That Bob Klapisch “the Yankees lack killer instinct” article from this morning? The one which he cited the Yankees’ abysmal record in 2011 when trailing after seven or eight innings as evidence for said lack of killer instinct?
Quick: does anyone know if the Yankees ate chicken and biscuits in the clubhouse? Because that, my friends, is the stuff of real late season failure.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (94)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)