Oct 14, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Tony La Russa said that Lance Berkman is likely to start in right field tonight. But Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweets that Berkman’s right side was heavily wrapped after last night’s game, suggesting that he did something bad during his pinch hitting appearance in Game 4. Probably an oblique. It’s what all the cool kids are tweaking these days.
If the Puma is hurt, in comes Allen Craig. Who, considering that all he did was hit a home run last night, ain’t a horrible fallback.
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 8
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 10
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 34
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (90)