Oct 14, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Tony La Russa said that Lance Berkman is likely to start in right field tonight. But Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweets that Berkman’s right side was heavily wrapped after last night’s game, suggesting that he did something bad during his pinch hitting appearance in Game 4. Probably an oblique. It’s what all the cool kids are tweaking these days.
If the Puma is hurt, in comes Allen Craig. Who, considering that all he did was hit a home run last night, ain’t a horrible fallback.
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 21
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)