Oct 14, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Tony La Russa said that Lance Berkman is likely to start in right field tonight. But Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweets that Berkman’s right side was heavily wrapped after last night’s game, suggesting that he did something bad during his pinch hitting appearance in Game 4. Probably an oblique. It’s what all the cool kids are tweaking these days.
If the Puma is hurt, in comes Allen Craig. Who, considering that all he did was hit a home run last night, ain’t a horrible fallback.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 96
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 51
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (96)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)