Oct 14, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Tony La Russa said that Lance Berkman is likely to start in right field tonight. But Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch tweets that Berkman’s right side was heavily wrapped after last night’s game, suggesting that he did something bad during his pinch hitting appearance in Game 4. Probably an oblique. It’s what all the cool kids are tweaking these days.
If the Puma is hurt, in comes Allen Craig. Who, considering that all he did was hit a home run last night, ain’t a horrible fallback.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 7
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)