Oct 14, 2011, 5:59 AM EST
According to TMZ, which has obtained the request for a restraining order filed by Monique Bradley after the arrest, Milton Bradley threatened her with a baseball bat and picked up a photo of a gun and told her “this is the gun that I’m going to kill you with.” She said that Bradley has been “emotionally and physically abusive” throughout their marriage and that ”I am very fearful that he will … try to harm or even kill me.”
Monique Bradley has her restraining order. The next hearing in the case is October 25.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)