Oct 16, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
A scheduling note from Major League Baseball.
With the Rangers finishing off the Tigers on Saturday night in Arlington by a score of 15-5 and advancing to the World Series, Game 6 of the NLCS has been moved up to primetime. It’ll still be shown on TBS.
Initially scheduled for a 4:05 p.m. first pitch, the game is now scheduled to get underway just after eight. It’ll be Edwin Jackson vs. Shaun Marcum, live at Miller Park. The Cards hold a 3-2 series lead.
We’ll have starting lineups for both teams at some point this afternoon and a live chat following the action throughout the night. Craig will be hosting.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 229
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)