Oct 16, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
A scheduling note from Major League Baseball.
With the Rangers finishing off the Tigers on Saturday night in Arlington by a score of 15-5 and advancing to the World Series, Game 6 of the NLCS has been moved up to primetime. It’ll still be shown on TBS.
Initially scheduled for a 4:05 p.m. first pitch, the game is now scheduled to get underway just after eight. It’ll be Edwin Jackson vs. Shaun Marcum, live at Miller Park. The Cards hold a 3-2 series lead.
We’ll have starting lineups for both teams at some point this afternoon and a live chat following the action throughout the night. Craig will be hosting.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 39
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 25
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 77
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)