Oct 16, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
A scheduling note from Major League Baseball.
With the Rangers finishing off the Tigers on Saturday night in Arlington by a score of 15-5 and advancing to the World Series, Game 6 of the NLCS has been moved up to primetime. It’ll still be shown on TBS.
Initially scheduled for a 4:05 p.m. first pitch, the game is now scheduled to get underway just after eight. It’ll be Edwin Jackson vs. Shaun Marcum, live at Miller Park. The Cards hold a 3-2 series lead.
We’ll have starting lineups for both teams at some point this afternoon and a live chat following the action throughout the night. Craig will be hosting.
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 22
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)