Oct 16, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
A scheduling note from Major League Baseball.
With the Rangers finishing off the Tigers on Saturday night in Arlington by a score of 15-5 and advancing to the World Series, Game 6 of the NLCS has been moved up to primetime. It’ll still be shown on TBS.
Initially scheduled for a 4:05 p.m. first pitch, the game is now scheduled to get underway just after eight. It’ll be Edwin Jackson vs. Shaun Marcum, live at Miller Park. The Cards hold a 3-2 series lead.
We’ll have starting lineups for both teams at some point this afternoon and a live chat following the action throughout the night. Craig will be hosting.
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 1
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 12
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 73
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (217)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)