Oct 16, 2011, 8:46 AM EDT
A scheduling note from Major League Baseball.
With the Rangers finishing off the Tigers on Saturday night in Arlington by a score of 15-5 and advancing to the World Series, Game 6 of the NLCS has been moved up to primetime. It’ll still be shown on TBS.
Initially scheduled for a 4:05 p.m. first pitch, the game is now scheduled to get underway just after eight. It’ll be Edwin Jackson vs. Shaun Marcum, live at Miller Park. The Cards hold a 3-2 series lead.
We’ll have starting lineups for both teams at some point this afternoon and a live chat following the action throughout the night. Craig will be hosting.
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 14
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 4
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 4
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 29
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 20
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)