Oct 16, 2011, 4:35 PM EST
Below are the starting lineups for Game 6 of the NLCS between the Cardinals and Brewers, set to get underway at 8:05 p.m. ET in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The roof will be closed and the crowd will be rocking at Miller Park:
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS MILWAUKEE BREWERS 1. Rafael Furcal, SS 1. Corey Hart, RF 2. Jon Jay, CF 2. Nyjer Morgan, CF 3. Albert Pujols, 1B 3. Ryan Braun, LF 4. Lance Berkman, RF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 5. Matt Holliday, LF 5. Rickie Weeks, 2B 6. David Freese, 3B 6. Jerry Hairston Jr., 3B 7. Yadier Molina, C 7. Yuniesky Betancourt, SS 8. Nick Punto, 2B 8. Jonathan Lucroy, C 9. Edwin Jackson, RHP 9. Shaun Marcum, RHP
The Cardinals are featuring the same batting order that netted them a 7-1 victory Friday in Game 5. Punto, a better defensive option than Ryan Theriot, remains at second base.
“Tony Plush” is back in the Brewers’ starting lineup for Game 6 after sitting out Game 5 in St. Louis against left-hander Jaime Garcia. He’s just 5-for-26 (.192/.300/.269) since the start of the postseason.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)