Oct 17, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
If you’re anywhere close to as obsessed with Twitter as I am you’ll want to add a bunch of Cardinals and Rangers reporters, writers, and bloggers to your follow list for the next couple weeks.
At the risk of leaving out some deserving folks, here’s a list of recommended Rangers follows for the World Series (for the Cardinals version, click here):
– @sullivan_ranger: MLB.com’s Rangers beat reporter, T.R. Sullivan, who’s one of the best in the business.
– @espn_durrett: Richard Durrett covers the Rangers for ESPN Dallas and is one of HBT’s most-linked-to writers because he churns out a ton of interesting content.
– @evan_p_grant: Dallas Morning News beat reporter Evan Grant.
– @aandro: Anthony Andro, who covers the Rangers for FOXSportsSouthwest after formerly doing the same for the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
– @newbergreport: Jamey Newberg from Newberg Report, which is one of the best, most respected and longest-running team sites around.
– @rangersradiobd: Rangers radio guy Bryan Dolgin.
– @jeffwilson_fwst: Fort Worth Star Telegram beat reporter Jeff Wilson.
– @lonestarball: His readers aren’t exactly big fans of mine, but Adam Morris of Lone Star Ball is a top notch blogger/tweeter.
– @bbtia: Joey Matschulat from Baseball Time in Arlington, which is the official Rangers blog of ESPN.com.
– @professorparks: Baseball Prospectus writer, podcast co-host, and Rangers fan Jason Parks.
– @str8edgeracer: Some guy who’ll be starting Game 1 for the Rangers.
Note: Again, my apologies for leaving good people off the list. Feel free to complain to me via Twitter.
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 0
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 46
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)