Oct 17, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
If you’re anywhere close to as obsessed with Twitter as I am you’ll want to add a bunch of Cardinals and Rangers reporters, writers, and bloggers to your follow list for the next couple weeks.
At the risk of leaving out some deserving folks, here’s a list of recommended Rangers follows for the World Series (for the Cardinals version, click here):
- @sullivan_ranger: MLB.com’s Rangers beat reporter, T.R. Sullivan, who’s one of the best in the business.
- @espn_durrett: Richard Durrett covers the Rangers for ESPN Dallas and is one of HBT’s most-linked-to writers because he churns out a ton of interesting content.
- @evan_p_grant: Dallas Morning News beat reporter Evan Grant.
- @aandro: Anthony Andro, who covers the Rangers for FOXSportsSouthwest after formerly doing the same for the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
- @newbergreport: Jamey Newberg from Newberg Report, which is one of the best, most respected and longest-running team sites around.
- @rangersradiobd: Rangers radio guy Bryan Dolgin.
- @jeffwilson_fwst: Fort Worth Star Telegram beat reporter Jeff Wilson.
- @lonestarball: His readers aren’t exactly big fans of mine, but Adam Morris of Lone Star Ball is a top notch blogger/tweeter.
- @bbtia: Joey Matschulat from Baseball Time in Arlington, which is the official Rangers blog of ESPN.com.
- @professorparks: Baseball Prospectus writer, podcast co-host, and Rangers fan Jason Parks.
- @str8edgeracer: Some guy who’ll be starting Game 1 for the Rangers.
Note: Again, my apologies for leaving good people off the list. Feel free to complain to me via Twitter.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)