Oct 17, 2011, 1:21 PM EST
If you’re anywhere close to as obsessed with Twitter as I am you’ll want to add a bunch of Cardinals and Rangers reporters, writers, and bloggers to your follow list for the next couple weeks.
At the risk of leaving out some deserving folks, here’s a list of recommended Rangers follows for the World Series (for the Cardinals version, click here):
– @sullivan_ranger: MLB.com’s Rangers beat reporter, T.R. Sullivan, who’s one of the best in the business.
– @espn_durrett: Richard Durrett covers the Rangers for ESPN Dallas and is one of HBT’s most-linked-to writers because he churns out a ton of interesting content.
– @evan_p_grant: Dallas Morning News beat reporter Evan Grant.
– @aandro: Anthony Andro, who covers the Rangers for FOXSportsSouthwest after formerly doing the same for the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
– @newbergreport: Jamey Newberg from Newberg Report, which is one of the best, most respected and longest-running team sites around.
– @rangersradiobd: Rangers radio guy Bryan Dolgin.
– @jeffwilson_fwst: Fort Worth Star Telegram beat reporter Jeff Wilson.
– @lonestarball: His readers aren’t exactly big fans of mine, but Adam Morris of Lone Star Ball is a top notch blogger/tweeter.
– @bbtia: Joey Matschulat from Baseball Time in Arlington, which is the official Rangers blog of ESPN.com.
– @professorparks: Baseball Prospectus writer, podcast co-host, and Rangers fan Jason Parks.
– @str8edgeracer: Some guy who’ll be starting Game 1 for the Rangers.
Note: Again, my apologies for leaving good people off the list. Feel free to complain to me via Twitter.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)