Oct 17, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
If you’re anywhere close to as obsessed with Twitter as I am you’ll want to add a bunch of Cardinals and Rangers reporters, writers, and bloggers to your follow list for the next couple weeks.
At the risk of leaving out some deserving folks, here’s a list of recommended Rangers follows for the World Series (for the Cardinals version, click here):
– @sullivan_ranger: MLB.com’s Rangers beat reporter, T.R. Sullivan, who’s one of the best in the business.
– @espn_durrett: Richard Durrett covers the Rangers for ESPN Dallas and is one of HBT’s most-linked-to writers because he churns out a ton of interesting content.
– @evan_p_grant: Dallas Morning News beat reporter Evan Grant.
– @aandro: Anthony Andro, who covers the Rangers for FOXSportsSouthwest after formerly doing the same for the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
– @newbergreport: Jamey Newberg from Newberg Report, which is one of the best, most respected and longest-running team sites around.
– @rangersradiobd: Rangers radio guy Bryan Dolgin.
– @jeffwilson_fwst: Fort Worth Star Telegram beat reporter Jeff Wilson.
– @lonestarball: His readers aren’t exactly big fans of mine, but Adam Morris of Lone Star Ball is a top notch blogger/tweeter.
– @bbtia: Joey Matschulat from Baseball Time in Arlington, which is the official Rangers blog of ESPN.com.
– @professorparks: Baseball Prospectus writer, podcast co-host, and Rangers fan Jason Parks.
– @str8edgeracer: Some guy who’ll be starting Game 1 for the Rangers.
Note: Again, my apologies for leaving good people off the list. Feel free to complain to me via Twitter.
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 0
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 38
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 18
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 26
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)