Oct 19, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
Looks like it’s gonna be rather ugly in St. Louis for Game 1 of the World Series.
The forecast: temperatures in the upper 40s with a chance of rain and wind. The wind chill will drop things into the 30s.
Things look dry for Game 2 tomorrow. A tiny bit warmer, but still windy. Friday, which is currently set as an off day, looks to be lovely in the event they need to postpone tonight and schedule a makeup day.
In Texas, the extended forecast covering Games 3, 4 and 5 calls for a tiny chance of some rain on Saturday, but otherwise blue skies and daytime temperatures in the 80s.
Upshot: if we get past tonight unscathed, we should be laughin’, mates.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 33
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 31
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32