Oct 19, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
I saw this once a few years ago, but man, it doesn’t get old. Via my friend Levi Stahl, who himself caught it this morning over at Viva El Birdos, below is the best game show segment ever.
My guess is that the real Tony La Russa told the other two how to fool the panel. And that he really wanted to switch the first guy out after the first five questions and replace him with Octavio Dotel.
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 38
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 40
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 6
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 13
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)