Oct 19, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
I saw this once a few years ago, but man, it doesn’t get old. Via my friend Levi Stahl, who himself caught it this morning over at Viva El Birdos, below is the best game show segment ever.
My guess is that the real Tony La Russa told the other two how to fool the panel. And that he really wanted to switch the first guy out after the first five questions and replace him with Octavio Dotel.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy