Oct 20, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
Game 2 of the World Series between the Rangers and Cardinals is set to get underway just after 8:00 p.m. ET Thursday at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Hang with us from the first pitch to the last as we dissect the players, the broadcast, and all of the evening’s controversial managerial moves. OK, “dissect” probably won’t be accurate. In fact, it’s kind of weird. But we promise a good laugh or two.
Eh, we’d better not go promising laughs either.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with apparent elbow injury 0
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 11
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)