Oct 20, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
Game 2 of the World Series between the Rangers and Cardinals is set to get underway just after 8:00 p.m. ET Thursday at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Hang with us from the first pitch to the last as we dissect the players, the broadcast, and all of the evening’s controversial managerial moves. OK, “dissect” probably won’t be accurate. In fact, it’s kind of weird. But we promise a good laugh or two.
Eh, we’d better not go promising laughs either.
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 6
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 51
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 41
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 117
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)