Oct 20, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
Game 2 of the World Series between the Rangers and Cardinals is set to get underway just after 8:00 p.m. ET Thursday at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Hang with us from the first pitch to the last as we dissect the players, the broadcast, and all of the evening’s controversial managerial moves. OK, “dissect” probably won’t be accurate. In fact, it’s kind of weird. But we promise a good laugh or two.
Eh, we’d better not go promising laughs either.
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 10
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)