Oct 23, 2011, 4:21 PM EST
Here are the lineups for Game 4 of the World Series between the Cardinals and Rangers, set to get underway at 8:05 p.m. ET in Arlington, Texas:
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS TEXAS RANGERS 1. Rafael Furcal, SS 1. Ian Kinsler, 2B 2. Allen Craig, RF 2. Elvis Andrus, SS 3. Albert Pujols, 1B 3. Josh Hamilton, CF 4. Matt Holliday, LF 4. Michael Young, DH 5. Lance Berkman, DH 5. Adrian Beltre, 3B 6. David Freese, 3B 6. Nelson Cruz, RF 7. Yadier Molina, C 7. David Murphy, LF 8. Jon Jay, CF 8. Mike Napoli, C 9. Nick Punto, 2B 9. Mitch Moreland, 1B SP Edwin Jackson, RHP SP Derek Holland, LHP
The Cardinals have made just one change from the lineup that scored them a 16-7 victory in Game 3, replacing Ryan Theriot with the more defensively adept Punto. Berkman will again DH with Craig in right.
The Rangers have made a couple of changes from their Game 3 lineup. Napoli is back at catcher, but, for some odd reason, has been moved down to the eighth spot in the order. He has a .311/.365/.444 slash line and nine RBI in these playoffs, and registered a 1.046 OPS during the regular season. Meanwhile an injured Hamilton, sporting a .598 OPS this postseason, remains in the three-hole. Moreland will handle first base.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27