Oct 25, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
National Weather Service meteorologist Karl Sieczynski told the St. Louis Post Dispatch that the rain is expected to start around noon and will “be present for most of the day and evening.”
Asked to predict the status of Game 6, he guessed it would be rained out.
Rangers manager Ron Washington has already said that he’ll stick with Matt Harrison in Game 7 even if Game 6 is pushed back a day, but it wouldn’t be surprising if Cardinals manager Tony La Russa took advantage of the off day to avoid using Kyle Lohse in Game 7. Chris Carpenter on three days’ rest might even be a possibility. Assuming, of course, there is a Game 7.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)