Oct 27, 2011, 7:45 PM EST
For the Rangers, this one’s for the all the marbles. They’re just one victory away from the first World Series title in the 51-year history of the franchise.
For the Cardinals, a win means survival. It means a Game 7 on Friday night in downtown St. Louis.
Chat with us from the evening’s first pitch until the final out. Or simply hang out and follow along.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)