Oct 27, 2011, 7:45 PM EST
For the Rangers, this one’s for the all the marbles. They’re just one victory away from the first World Series title in the 51-year history of the franchise.
For the Cardinals, a win means survival. It means a Game 7 on Friday night in downtown St. Louis.
Chat with us from the evening’s first pitch until the final out. Or simply hang out and follow along.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 44
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 32
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 50
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)