Oct 28, 2011, 2:14 PM EST
Fan Graphs has real-time Win Probability graphs for every game, which track each team’s chances of winning based on the historical odds of the specific game situation at the time.
Last night’s Win Probability graph is pretty amazing. It looks more like an EKG for … well, a Cardinals or Rangers fan watching the game:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)