Oct 28, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
It all comes down to this. After a dramatic Game 6 which ran the gamut from ugly to resplendent, the Rangers and Cardinals will play a decisive Game 7 this evening in St. Louis.
Game 7. The best two words in sports.
How will the Rangers respond after letting Game 6 slip through their fingers? Can the Cardinals cap off one of the most improbable title runs in baseball history?
Come join us as we crown a new World Series champion and put a bow on a fantastic 2011 season.
Buckle up, everyone.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 20
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 70
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)