Oct 28, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
It all comes down to this. After a dramatic Game 6 which ran the gamut from ugly to resplendent, the Rangers and Cardinals will play a decisive Game 7 this evening in St. Louis.
Game 7. The best two words in sports.
How will the Rangers respond after letting Game 6 slip through their fingers? Can the Cardinals cap off one of the most improbable title runs in baseball history?
Come join us as we crown a new World Series champion and put a bow on a fantastic 2011 season.
Buckle up, everyone.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)