Oct 28, 2011, 7:47 PM EDT
It all comes down to this. After a dramatic Game 6 which ran the gamut from ugly to resplendent, the Rangers and Cardinals will play a decisive Game 7 this evening in St. Louis.
Game 7. The best two words in sports.
How will the Rangers respond after letting Game 6 slip through their fingers? Can the Cardinals cap off one of the most improbable title runs in baseball history?
Come join us as we crown a new World Series champion and put a bow on a fantastic 2011 season.
Buckle up, everyone.
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 21
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)