Oct 28, 2011, 7:47 PM EDT
It all comes down to this. After a dramatic Game 6 which ran the gamut from ugly to resplendent, the Rangers and Cardinals will play a decisive Game 7 this evening in St. Louis.
Game 7. The best two words in sports.
How will the Rangers respond after letting Game 6 slip through their fingers? Can the Cardinals cap off one of the most improbable title runs in baseball history?
Come join us as we crown a new World Series champion and put a bow on a fantastic 2011 season.
Buckle up, everyone.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 0
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 178
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 138
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 38
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (184)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (138)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)