Oct 29, 2011, 9:19 AM EDT
Winning a World Series title is never complete without all the trappings of the victory parade.
According to Adam Berry of MLB.com, the Cardinals plan to hold theirs on Sunday afternoon through downtown St. Louis. The parade will begin at 4 p.m. CT with the Budweiser Clydesdales leading the procession and end with a special ceremony and fireworks display at Busch Stadium.
If you live in the St. Louis area or plan to make the trip, here’s a map of the parade route and ticket information via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Have fun and stay safe.
This might sound silly, but I always end up watching these parades, even though I have no rooting interest. Just isn’t easy to let go of the baseball season.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming