Oct 29, 2011, 9:19 AM EST
Winning a World Series title is never complete without all the trappings of the victory parade.
According to Adam Berry of MLB.com, the Cardinals plan to hold theirs on Sunday afternoon through downtown St. Louis. The parade will begin at 4 p.m. CT with the Budweiser Clydesdales leading the procession and end with a special ceremony and fireworks display at Busch Stadium.
If you live in the St. Louis area or plan to make the trip, here’s a map of the parade route and ticket information via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Have fun and stay safe.
This might sound silly, but I always end up watching these parades, even though I have no rooting interest. Just isn’t easy to let go of the baseball season.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 0
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 23
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 79
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)