Oct 29, 2011, 9:19 AM EDT
Winning a World Series title is never complete without all the trappings of the victory parade.
According to Adam Berry of MLB.com, the Cardinals plan to hold theirs on Sunday afternoon through downtown St. Louis. The parade will begin at 4 p.m. CT with the Budweiser Clydesdales leading the procession and end with a special ceremony and fireworks display at Busch Stadium.
If you live in the St. Louis area or plan to make the trip, here’s a map of the parade route and ticket information via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Have fun and stay safe.
This might sound silly, but I always end up watching these parades, even though I have no rooting interest. Just isn’t easy to let go of the baseball season.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 77
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 78
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 61
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)