Oct 29, 2011, 9:19 AM EDT
Winning a World Series title is never complete without all the trappings of the victory parade.
According to Adam Berry of MLB.com, the Cardinals plan to hold theirs on Sunday afternoon through downtown St. Louis. The parade will begin at 4 p.m. CT with the Budweiser Clydesdales leading the procession and end with a special ceremony and fireworks display at Busch Stadium.
If you live in the St. Louis area or plan to make the trip, here’s a map of the parade route and ticket information via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Have fun and stay safe.
This might sound silly, but I always end up watching these parades, even though I have no rooting interest. Just isn’t easy to let go of the baseball season.
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 21
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 38
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 21
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Jon Lester is willing to return to the Red Sox as a free agent even if they trade him 32
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (164)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)