Oct 29, 2011, 9:19 AM EDT
Winning a World Series title is never complete without all the trappings of the victory parade.
According to Adam Berry of MLB.com, the Cardinals plan to hold theirs on Sunday afternoon through downtown St. Louis. The parade will begin at 4 p.m. CT with the Budweiser Clydesdales leading the procession and end with a special ceremony and fireworks display at Busch Stadium.
If you live in the St. Louis area or plan to make the trip, here’s a map of the parade route and ticket information via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Have fun and stay safe.
This might sound silly, but I always end up watching these parades, even though I have no rooting interest. Just isn’t easy to let go of the baseball season.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)