Watch live coverage of the Cardinals’ World Series parade

Oct 30, 2011, 4:59 PM EDT

2011 World Series Game 7 - Texas Rangers v St Louis Cardinals Getty Images

The Cardinals won their 11th World Series title on Friday night with a 6-2 Game 7 victory over the Rangers. On Sunday night, the city of St. Louis will “go crazy” again with a parade through downtown.

It’ll end with a celebration inside Busch Stadium, which sold out of $5 tickets by Saturday afternoon.

MLB.com will have live streaming video of the coverage beginning at 5 p.m. ET, as will FOX Sports Midwest. For information on the parade route and such, check with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

1. kandh2004 - Oct 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM

First I want to say congrats to the Cards like I did after game 7. Now I want to know why HBT wants to stream it live when I know they haven’t done this before. Just cause 89% of the TV viewed the last game does not mean that many will watch it live. Get off the bandwagon you never even picked them to win any series

• Drew Silva - Oct 30, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Yeah! (What?)

• cur68 - Oct 30, 2011 at 6:07 PM

kandh2004; So, some facts for you since you didn’t read what Drew wrote…

1) its mlb.com & FOX Sports Midwest NOT HBT hosting the live stream

2) Drew is from St.Louis.

3)He picked the Cards to win it (in 6 I believe, but I could be wrong on that) at the end of the regular season.

4)he’s been doing his job; y’know trying to be impartial and just report, hence the distinct lack of him sounding like a ‘homer’.

Pay some attention to what you are commenting on, eh? Y’know, before you wind up looking like…well, whatever it is you look like.

• D.J. Short - Oct 30, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I picked Cards in 7. But then again, I have a blatant midwest bias.

• cur68 - Oct 30, 2011 at 6:52 PM

It really is disgusting, your bias. Probably as bad as having smoltz growing between your toes….which is itchy and nauseating to look at.

• lovesmesomeme - Oct 30, 2011 at 9:25 PM

You tell’em. They can’t pick on your buddy like that.

2. vikesfansteve - Oct 30, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Did they invite Nelson Cruz? They owe him a ring too because if he just gave a minimum effort on that frees fly to right in the 9th inning of game 6 TX would have won the WS. Instead he didn’t try at all & Frees got a triple (more like a 3 base error since 95% of major & minor league players catch that easily).

• cur68 - Oct 30, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Well maybe they could give a ring to Mike Young for his multiple errors on balls off his glove or that he should have got to? What about the pitchers who served up the home runs? Yeah, Cruz had a shot at that ball, but it was pretty chancy, even if he was able bodied. But the one Freese hit into the decorative grass; Nelson Cruz didn’t pitch that meatball. An aggregate of many things, many plays, players, decisions, saw them lose. Broke my heart, but there it is. Blaming Cruz wholesale just absolves a lot of others for just flat out booting it too.

• vikesfansteve - Oct 31, 2011 at 2:26 PM

cruz’s catch would have been the last out of the WS dipshit.

He didn’t even try. If I was a fan of the Rangers I would hate him forever.

Oh but it’s OK for you turds in St Louis to blame a bad call at first base for not winning the WS in 1985.

Shut the FUCK up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. kandh2004 - Oct 30, 2011 at 11:47 PM

They are allowed to troll and I’m not. Congrats Cards. Now the new season begins

4. grizz2202 - Oct 31, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Awwwww, hey vikesfansteve? U mad bro? Hey bro…u mad? Awwwww…he mad.

• vikesfansteve - Nov 1, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Why would I be mad? TX sucks & so do the Cardinals.

Also speak English not ebonics. Clown.

Patience finally paying off for Royals fans
  1. R. Castillo (2985)