Oct 31, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
He’s only played a handful of games out there the past two seasons, of course, but even that seems a bit much for the increasingly banged up Hamilton. Left field will likely exact a lesser toll on his body.
Is it too soon, Rangers fans, for me to wonder what would have been had he been moved to right field full time for the World Series? Or at least in time of the ninth inning of Game 6?
OK, yeah, it’s probably too soon. Sorry about that.
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 0
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 17
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- HBT Daily: In which I waffle on my World Series pick 13
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day 78
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 28
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 31
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (115)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (111)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)