Oct 31, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
He’s only played a handful of games out there the past two seasons, of course, but even that seems a bit much for the increasingly banged up Hamilton. Left field will likely exact a lesser toll on his body.
Is it too soon, Rangers fans, for me to wonder what would have been had he been moved to right field full time for the World Series? Or at least in time of the ninth inning of Game 6?
OK, yeah, it’s probably too soon. Sorry about that.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)