Oct 31, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
He’s only played a handful of games out there the past two seasons, of course, but even that seems a bit much for the increasingly banged up Hamilton. Left field will likely exact a lesser toll on his body.
Is it too soon, Rangers fans, for me to wonder what would have been had he been moved to right field full time for the World Series? Or at least in time of the ninth inning of Game 6?
OK, yeah, it’s probably too soon. Sorry about that.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)