Nov 1, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
According to the Associated Press, Diamondbacks president and CEO Derrick Hall will undergo surgery for prostate cancer next Tuesday.
Hall, 42, was diagnosed last month after a prostate biopsy revealed cancerous tumors. The encouraging part is that the disease was caught in the early stages and he is expected to make a full recovery.
All the best, Derrick.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)