Nov 2, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Barry Bonds quietly reached out to Bryan Stow’s family following the Opening Day attack, pledging to help put Stow’s kids through college. Now he has a PSA with the Stow family in which he promotes the fund he’s created for that purpose. Some background here. Here’s the video:
I suppose it’s still possible to think this guy is the devil because he hit a few more home runs than Mother Nature intended he hit, but I’m going to choose to do otherwise. Good show, Barry.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)