Nov 2, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
Barry Bonds quietly reached out to Bryan Stow’s family following the Opening Day attack, pledging to help put Stow’s kids through college. Now he has a PSA with the Stow family in which he promotes the fund he’s created for that purpose. Some background here. Here’s the video:
I suppose it’s still possible to think this guy is the devil because he hit a few more home runs than Mother Nature intended he hit, but I’m going to choose to do otherwise. Good show, Barry.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (98)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)