Nov 6, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
The fine fellas at Joe Sports Fan have obtained a recording of Rangers manager Ron Washington’s pregame speech from Game 7 of the World Series.
It’s about as graphic as it gets, with Washington frequently referring to Cardinals starter Chris Carpenter as “mutha-f#%king Carp.” He also quotes the Three Musketeers, so there’s that.
JSF’s Matt Sebek says the audio was recorded by a member of the Rangers clubhouse staff. Give it a listen (over and over and over again) right here.
Or simply hit play on the embedded video below.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 43
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 74
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 18
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (98)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)