Nov 6, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
The fine fellas at Joe Sports Fan have obtained a recording of Rangers manager Ron Washington’s pregame speech from Game 7 of the World Series.
It’s about as graphic as it gets, with Washington frequently referring to Cardinals starter Chris Carpenter as “mutha-f#%king Carp.” He also quotes the Three Musketeers, so there’s that.
JSF’s Matt Sebek says the audio was recorded by a member of the Rangers clubhouse staff. Give it a listen (over and over and over again) right here.
Or simply hit play on the embedded video below.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 99
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 2
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 132
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 37
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (132)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)