Nov 6, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
The fine fellas at Joe Sports Fan have obtained a recording of Rangers manager Ron Washington’s pregame speech from Game 7 of the World Series.
It’s about as graphic as it gets, with Washington frequently referring to Cardinals starter Chris Carpenter as “mutha-f#%king Carp.” He also quotes the Three Musketeers, so there’s that.
JSF’s Matt Sebek says the audio was recorded by a member of the Rangers clubhouse staff. Give it a listen (over and over and over again) right here.
Or simply hit play on the embedded video below.
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 10
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 65
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 59
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 46
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 8
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)