Nov 6, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
OK, that headline isn’t at all accurate. But Wilson did pick the Tigers to win “The Game of the Century.”
Here’s the bearded closer, donning an LSU football uniform just before appearing on ESPN’s “Gameday” set as a guest score-predictor. His first-ranked alma mater defeated the second-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide on Saturday night by a score of 9-6. For reference, Game 3 of the 2011 World Series was a 16-7 affair.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect