Nov 7, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
That’s an alternate, apparently. If you click through to the Miami New Times article, you see the regular white and gray. There’s a black too. The road gray has a blue cap version. It’s sort of a multi-color mess, but again, I think if it’s OK for anyone, it’s OK for the Marlins. They look no worse than the Dolphins and Hurricanes. Which, yes, look generally OK because it’s Miami and they can get away with that there.
People will mock, but I don’t think it’s justified. I think a team born in 1993 rocking a quasi-classic like pinstripes all these years was way more silly.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)