Nov 7, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
That’s an alternate, apparently. If you click through to the Miami New Times article, you see the regular white and gray. There’s a black too. The road gray has a blue cap version. It’s sort of a multi-color mess, but again, I think if it’s OK for anyone, it’s OK for the Marlins. They look no worse than the Dolphins and Hurricanes. Which, yes, look generally OK because it’s Miami and they can get away with that there.
People will mock, but I don’t think it’s justified. I think a team born in 1993 rocking a quasi-classic like pinstripes all these years was way more silly.
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 3
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 290
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (290)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)