Nov 7, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
The Texas Rangers are investigating who recorded and then leaked manager Ron Washington’s speech prior to Game 7 of the World Series.
“It’s unacceptable for this type of thing to be out there,” Rangers general manager Jon Daniels said Monday. “It was a private moment for the team, not meant for anyone else’s ears. We’re looking into it, probably won’t have additional comments until we’ve finished that process.”
Yeah, what stays in the clubhouse should stay in the clubhouse, so I’m not going to shed a tear when the clubhouse employee who taped it gets fired and killed and then fired some more. But for our sake, thank God for that man.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)