Nov 9, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Because it’s getting old to simply spout off the same old cliches about Japanese pitchers’ ability to make it in the United States, it’s a good time to look at an actual Yu Darvish scouting report. There’s one over at ProjectProspect.com today for your viewing pleasure.
The big takeaway: we probably need to stop lumping him in with other Japanese pitchers. He sounds like a totally different and better thing.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 77
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 102
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)
- Baseball is dying, you guys (78)