Nov 11, 2011, 1:02 PM EST
Hamilton underwent surgery in Dallas this morning. Sports hernia surgery is not terribly major, from what I gather, and he is expected to be ready to go for spring training. And hopefully the power he so clearly lost in the postseason will be restored as a result.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)