Nov 13, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
OK, “stole” is probably too strong of a word. But, as noted by Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, it certainly looks as though the designers of the Miami Marlins’ new logo took some amount of inspiration from the cover art for the hit single “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
Hideous song. Hideous logo. But that’s just one baseball blogger’s opinion.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)