Nov 13, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
OK, “stole” is probably too strong of a word. But, as noted by Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, it certainly looks as though the designers of the Miami Marlins’ new logo took some amount of inspiration from the cover art for the hit single “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
Hideous song. Hideous logo. But that’s just one baseball blogger’s opinion.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 8
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 94
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (94)