Nov 13, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
OK, “stole” is probably too strong of a word. But, as noted by Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, it certainly looks as though the designers of the Miami Marlins’ new logo took some amount of inspiration from the cover art for the hit single “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
Hideous song. Hideous logo. But that’s just one baseball blogger’s opinion.
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 0
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 20
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 92
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)