Nov 13, 2011, 5:06 PM EST
OK, “stole” is probably too strong of a word. But, as noted by Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, it certainly looks as though the designers of the Miami Marlins’ new logo took some amount of inspiration from the cover art for the hit single “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.
Hideous song. Hideous logo. But that’s just one baseball blogger’s opinion.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 85
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (85)