Nov 14, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Jon Heyman — who never fails to note that he’s neighbors with the guy — tweeted that Ivan Rodriguez wants to play in 2012. He also notes that several teams, including the Twins, Cardinals, Phillies, Blue Jays, Orioles, Dodgers and Marlins have expressed interest.
Pudge certainly can’t hit anymore — hasn’t been able to for years — but as long as he still has knees he’ll land one-years deals, I reckon.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (133)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)