Nov 14, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Jon Heyman — who never fails to note that he’s neighbors with the guy — tweeted that Ivan Rodriguez wants to play in 2012. He also notes that several teams, including the Twins, Cardinals, Phillies, Blue Jays, Orioles, Dodgers and Marlins have expressed interest.
Pudge certainly can’t hit anymore — hasn’t been able to for years — but as long as he still has knees he’ll land one-years deals, I reckon.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 26
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 28
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 13
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 190
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (190)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)