Nov 14, 2011, 4:35 PM EST
That’s fine as far as it goes. The Braves seem intent on dealing him. The Tigers second base situation is pretty poor and they could use a leadoff guy, which Prado could do. Nice fit. That is, until I got to the part where Morosi says that Tigers would consider trading Delmon Young for him.
Which is less than fair. Young has some power, but he is seriously on-base challenged and plays poor defense. Which of course makes him a total Braves candidate because they just seem to like those kinds of dudes. One would hope that Atlanta would ask for more than just Delmon Young, but I could totally feature a straight up trade.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (96)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (85)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)