Glenn Beck uses MLB’s video platfrom to spew his bile. So what?

Nov 16, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT

45th Annual CMA Awards  - Arrivals Getty Images

I’ve been trying to avoid this — and other outlets have been talking about it already, including my compadre Rick Chandler over at Off the Bench — but the PR guy from this group keeps emailing me about it so why the heck not.

The group in question is Americans United for Change* and the change for which they have united is to get Glenn Beck off whatever airwaves will still have him.

Major League Baseball has become one of their targets because the interactive arm of the league — MLB Advanced Media — provides the streaming video platform for Beck’s loopy webcasts.  The goal: to get the owners and GMs meeting in Milwaukee this week to dump Beck.  They’re running radio ads in Milwaukee this week and have a petition drive going, trying to get MLB to act.

I think Beck is one of the biggest clowns on the planet. That’s not even a partisan thing. If I was a hardcore conservative I’d find him awful because he does a terrible job of advocating legit conservative views.  That’s because he’s not terribly interested in them. He’s just an unhinged attention-seeking freakazoid who is laughable at best and downright toxic at worst, but does not seem to care as long as he can sell some books and snag a paycheck. He could be in favor of a cancer cure and he’d probably do a horribly counterproductive job of pushing his agenda.

But that’s America, right?  There are all kinds of people like Glenn Beck, even if they’re not as (decreasingly) popular. They send out their silly newsletters and show up on radio shows and reserve time on cable access television. And we don’t seek to have the postal service, Kinkos, WBUT radio and the Hooterville Municipal Cable Company boot them from their client lists.  They’re the medium, not the message, and as the saying goes, don’t kill the medium provider.  At least that’s how I think it goes.

I hate Glenn Beck but I love that Major League Baseball takes his money and uses it to make their stats page better. And to work on the research that one day may allow MLBAM to unlock the secret to letting people embed videos from last night’s game (one day soon, I know it!).  Their doing so doesn’t constitute an endorsement of Glenn Beck. And even if you can spin it that way, it’s not a really significant endorsement. Heck, the most famous baseball player in the world spoke at a Glenn Beck rally last year and that didn’t help Beck stay relevant. I’m not sure that some boring video platform agreement is going to do any better.

So good for Americans United for Change for doing something they believe to be important. I just have a hard time seeing it being all that important.

*Note: the name of any piece of legislation or any political action group is almost 100% guaranteed to be misleading in the extreme. If a bill is proposed called the “Everyone Gets Free Pizza and Hugs Act,” watch out because it likely hides horrors behind its euphemistic name. If a group speaks of “united” Americans, rest assured that it only represents a motivated but small number of folks who are absolutely not united with the folks who think about things differently than them.  Just sayin’!

1. mrjavascript - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM

It’s only “bile” when a conservative opens his mouth. If someone like Keith Olbermann or Bill Maher used the same platform, it’d be considered “constructive criticism.”

• nategearhart - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I HATE it when people read a headline, skip the article, and post a comment.

• mrjavascript - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I HATE it when people make false accusations about what I write. I was making a common observation about the language I see used by the left to attack conservatives. I read the entry in its entirety. Groups like “Media Matters”, “Americans United for Change”. “Center for American Progress”, et al., will jump on any chance they can to get a boisterous conservative off of the air. It’s nothing new, and as Craig said it’s not even all that important. The author simply took advantage of this “news” to launch a hackneyed polemic against Glenn Beck.

• aceshigh11 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM

“Media Matters”, “Americans United for Change”. “Center for American Progress”, et al. are private organizations, and are well within their rights to organize market-driven boycotts.

That’s the free market at work.

And actually, Glenn Beck is THE only right-winger that has been seriously and systematically targeted by liberal media interest groups, precisely because of the fact that he was so unhinged.

The right has Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel, and the entire spectrum of AM hate radio at its disposal…your side isn’t hurting when it comes to its ability to get its “message” (such as it is) across to the American people.

• nategearhart - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM

mrjavascript, Craig states pretty plainly that his describing Beck’s rants as “bile” has nothing to do with conservative vs. liberal. If Craig wrote this piece “to launch a hackneyed polemic against Glenn Beck”, it’s because he dislikes him on a personal level. Your attack in your first comment is without base. Therefore I withdraw my original claim that you skipped the article and amend it to a charge that you have poor reading comprehension. A charge I am also willing to redact if you can provide proof within this piece that Craig’s words against Beck are based on a dislike of conservatives in general.

• aceshigh11 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Typical false equivalence.

Olbermann and Maher may be venomous and mean-spirited at times, but at least they deal in the world of facts, and their targets deserve it.

The worst thing about Glenn Beck isn’t his “bile”…it’s that’s he’s a sociopathic con-man who lies to gullible rubes for money.

I know people who hang on Beck’s every word, and he has literally scared the hell out of them with his paranoid conspiracy theories…but Beck doesn’t care about the fact that he’s freaking his poor, deluded viewers out as long as he gets paid.

• stlouis1baseball - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Aces:
        “But at least they deal in the world of facts.” Facts according to whom?
        “The right has Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel, and the entire spectrum of AM hate radio at its disposal.” Make that…the right has FOX and FOX ONLY as my AM stations are filled with Hispanic Radio.
        The Left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and every other news outlet known to Man.
        Sounds like you have also been duped. My suggestion…think for yourself.

• PanchoHerreraFanClub - Nov 16, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Hey guys facts are things that are true. Not stuff that you make up to fit your point of view. It was the liberals that made this country while the conservatives were brown nosing the British. All the media are left except FOX? What have you been smoking?

• garlicfriesandbaseball - Nov 17, 2011 at 2:45 AM

And his “lie” is …………?

• b7p19 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Are you actually a Glenn Beck fan, or are you just looking to start a political war? I ask because the article is not about political views.

• skids003 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I agree with you Mr. Java. Tell you what Craig, you back getting those two clowns Olbermann and Maher off the air, I’ll back you to get Beck off.

• b7p19 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:43 PM

He just said he doesn’t think Beck should be kicked off.

• 18thstreet - Nov 16, 2011 at 5:07 PM

This is incredibly unfair: using Craig’s words to describe what he believes. You know who else did that? Hitler.

• stlouis1baseball - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I couldn’t have said it better myself Java. Well said Sir. Well said.

• skerney - Nov 16, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Ah, the classic Olbermann pivot! Didn’t take long for that card to be played. It’s a shame no one gets CurrenTV, or conservatives might be able to cite which “bile” is coming from his mouth. I guess it doesn’t matter though, the fact that Olbermann walks the earth is enough to make their blood boil. Funny though, I’m sure sports fans who hate Keith now thought he was a hoot when he was hosting Sunday Night Sportscenter.

2. hopespringseternal - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Who’s Glenn Beck?

• b7p19 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Your name + your comment = perfect.

• Lukehart80 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I think he played 1B for the Astros back in the 80s.

• jwbiii - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:53 PM

1990s indie rocker.

3. WhenMattStairsIsKing - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:11 PM

I didn’t think legit conservative views existed anymore.

Anywho, I never want to see this piece of crap on this website ever again. I loathe Glenn Beck.

• WhenMattStairsIsKing - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Really? 43 thumbs downs? Glenn Beck has some love!

• dan1111 - Nov 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Gee, maybe people disagreed with the idea that “legit conservative views” don’t exist!

4. Jonny 5 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Seriously Craig, I want to e-applaud you right now. Don’t people have real issues in their own lives to deal with?

I also applaud people making a stand for their beliefs… But don’t they want to respect others for their beliefs as well??? I think that’s not part of the agenda there now is it? Who cares what Beck does???? effim. Live and let live….

• b7p19 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Get busy livin’ or get busy dyin’

• hittfamily - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:34 PM

I don’t want to respect others for their beliefs. Not when their beliefs supercede my facts. Beliefs have led to slavery. Beliefs lead to evolution being taught as herecy. Beliefs lead to gay bashing. Fuck Glenn Beck’s beliefs.

• b7p19 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:58 PM

While I tend to agree with your last point, I completely disagree with your anti-beliefs. Beliefs have also led to things like soup kitchens, habitat for humanity, world vision, and countless ministry driven organizations that have helped millions of people. The belief that freedom should be the right of all people is also the backbone of this country.

• Jonny 5 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Yes, let’s not point out that your “facts” sound more like your beliefs than actual facts…. let’s ignore that fact.

• hittfamily - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Glenn Beck will tell you to store food, then sell you the seeds to do so.

Fuck your beliefs. Keep them away from my children.

• Jonny 5 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:16 PM

HBT, Proving evolution, one missing link at a time….

• jerseydevi1 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Please provide your “facts”.
        1. Which belief led to slavery? And which “fact” supposedly ended it?
        2. What fact proves evolution to be “fact”? Isn’t there still a missing link?
        3. Gay bashing – any bashing is wrong, but I suppose you have a “fact” to support why you believe this lifestyle choice should be acceptable.

I believe that even though you are a hateful, small minded person that you have the right to free speech, but I also believe that Mr.Beck does as well.

I will also provide you a fact: While you have every right to voice your opinion, you will be held responsible for those words.

• The Common Man - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Do you have a fact as to why your apparent choice to be straight should be acceptable?

5. hittfamily - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Fuck Glenn Beck.

• hittfamily - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:30 PM

And fuck those who disagree with me.

• hasbeen5 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM

How could we possibly disagree with such persuasive, well put arguments?

6. cur68 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Glenn Beck should eat Craig’s hat.

• Richard In Big D - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Noooo!!!! The sunburn Craig would get on hos head could prove fatal! THEN where would we be???

• cur68 - Nov 16, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Ortiz signs with someone other than the Sox, we’ll be watching Craig eat Craig’s hat. Better stock up on sunscreen there, Craig….just in case.

7. jackkoho - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I’m actually conservative and while I disagree with Craig on alot of political things, here I agree with him. Glenn Beck is an idiot and people like him are ruining the party.

• cintiphil - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:33 PM

What party? He says he is not a democrat or republican, I think. I have not heard him speak except on the radio. I don’t listen every week, but just catch him from time to time while traveling. I think some of his stuff is silly and beyond just joking around, but not hateful.

8. hasbeen5 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I listen to Beck occasionally, definitely don’t hang on his every word. He definitely has some way the hell out there views, but it’s not all bile and he does make legit points occasionally. I listened for a few minutes yesterday and he was helping bring to light the issue of members of Congress using insider secrets to profit from stock deals. Call me crazy, but I would think people on both sides of the aisle could get on board with making that go away.

• hittfamily - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Dude. CBS brought that to light on 60 minutes. They were mocked for having nothing to back it up with. Boehner bought stock in health agencys. Pelosi bought visa shares. CBS brought it to the public realm and Glenn Beck talked about it. He is a side show, and shits on the lawn of democracy. You should turn on a real news network.

• hasbeen5 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I said he HELPED bring it to light you damn clown, I didn’t say he broke the story. Although, I guarantee you his audience is bigger than that of 60 Minutes, so he did break the story to a lot of people.

Also, I still can’t believe that you’d actually support that issue. Don’t you see a problem with those in charge of guiding our policy using their position for personal gain? Of course it happens on both sides, this isn’t a party thing. But I can’t help but feel weird about somebody who is worth maybe 6 figures when they get elected, and then come out multimillionaires.

• drunkenhooliganism - Nov 16, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Actually, 60 Minutes brought it to light after Peter Schweizer’s book “Throw Them All Out” was getting publicity. Schweizer is the one that found out about all of it.

9. kiwicricket - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Absolutely on FIRE with the pic’s today, Mr C.

10. cintiphil - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Craig:
    You can like or dislike the guy (or anyone), but lets not argue against the man. Tell us specifically what he said that you disagree with and then we can make up our minds. I think is looks kind of goofy too, but that is not a reason to be against his IDEAS. Lets hear about that. I haven’t heard too much about them or from him. Why is it that the uneducated people in this country have such a sway over who gets to speak and who doesn’t? One can tell about the education of a person with the “logic” or lack of it in his arguments. Your rants about Beck have no logic, but seem to be about a lot of hate. Can you be more specific about his crazy “hateful” ideas or positions?

• ThatGuy - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I personally have no interest in hearing Craigs or any of the other posters here view on politics(Conservative or Liberal). This story is fine, because Craigs stating MLBAM has a technology platform they are selling so its in a way related to baseball. And Craig is right, that it doesnt mean they endorse him. He doesnt need to go issue by issue on why he doesn’t like Glen Beck. Its a baseball site, want indepth political coverage by a former lawyer, i’m sure you can find it ont he interwebs.

• jerseydevi1 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I would normally agree with ThatGuy, but by posting this and stating his opinions on the matter, Craig has opened this thread, and it’s readers, up to everyone else’s political views. At least their views on Glenn Beck, anyway.

If you don’t want to read this, go read the thread about Francona not managing next year.

11. deathmonkey41 - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Can’t these idiots at Americans United for Change actually do something meaningful with their existence other than try to circumvent the right of free speech? How about trying to get that f#*%ing Chris Berman removed from anything sports because he actually makes something enjoyable to watch downright painful? I would be behind any movement that seeks to eliminate him from all sports, but would be somewhat content just to see him banned from every doing baseball on ESPN or the homerun derby.

• okobojicat - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I think you have a misunderstanding of the right to free speech. The right to free speech is a government right ie, that the government cannot take it away from you. In this scenario the government is not trying to take away Beck’s rights. There is a political lobby group trying to take away Beck’s ability to broadcast. This is NOT A FREE SPEECH ISSUE. Beck is not entitled to an online video stream application. The lobbying group absolutely has the right to lobby MLB (a nongovernmental private corporation) to not sell their services to Beck.

All that said, I think the lobbying by the group is kind of silly. While I disagree with Beck on most everything, he absolutely has the right to say whatever he wants.

• cintiphil - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I don’t think you quite understand what may be going on. The group (who I have never heard of) is trying to get sponsors to take away the right of Beck to speak by not advertising on his show. Some people feel that it is a back door way to prevent Beck’s free speech rights. I don’t care either way, but these types of actions are rarely successful, unless there is a racial component.

• okobojicat - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:06 PM

They aren’t trying to take away his rights! He absolutely still has the right. He can walk out onto a street corner and scream about whatever he wants.

They are trying to take away his financial ability to do it to a large audience. They absolutely have the right and ability to TRY.

It is not a back door way to take away his speech because they can’t take away his free speech rights. They can only take away his ability to broadcast online. The right of free speech is only a right that cannot be taken away by the government.

Any private organization can take away your right to speak on their platform. Newspapers do it with writers all the time. Does that mean that the New York Times or Fox News, when they fire people, are restricting free speech? NO!

• The Common Man - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:39 PM

There’s a difference between taking a away a person’s right to speak, and taking away their ability to use a particular privately-owned medium (that they don’t own) to speak. I don’t think it’s worth giving this loony any more attention than he’s already gotten, so I’d rather people not try to keep him from using MLBAM (especially since he’ll spin it as MLB taking a courageous stand in favor of him and free speech against the left), but your misreading of the 1st amendment needs to be pointed out.

• deathmonkey41 - Nov 16, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I think you have a misunderstanding of what the point of my post was supposed to express and that is that I f#%@king hate Chris Berman and I want him to stop taking the enjoyment out of sports and beating it like a baby seal with his stupid rock n roll references that no one finds even remotely funny!!!

• The Common Man - Nov 16, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Well, finally both sides can come together and agree on something. This gives me hope for the supercommittee.

12. The Dangerous Mabry - Nov 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I think everyone here is missing the real point:

Is Albert Pujols really the most famous baseball player in the world? I think there’s a man with calm eyes in the Bronx who probably takes that title.

• stlouis1baseball - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Mabry: “A Man with calm eyes?” Please tell me you are a girl cause’ otherwise you just creeped me out a little.

• Kevin S. - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:41 PM

He’s mocking Tim McCarver’s on-air love sonnets towards Jeter.

• stlouis1baseball - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Hahaha! Well that explains it Kevin. I actually thought he was talking about A-Rod. But since you clarified…McCarver does seem sorta’ sweet on Jeter. LOL!

• cktai - Nov 17, 2011 at 10:59 AM

A-Rod probably is far more famous worldwide though. Mostly because the rest of the world doesn’t follow baseball, but does follow celebrity gossip on Cameron Diaz.

A quick Dutch google search shows that Alex Rodriguez returns far more hits than Derek Jeter and Albert Pujols combined.

• mcsnide - Nov 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Just asked my wife, “Who’s Albert Pujols?” Her response was, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She definitely knows who Jeter is, though. Sad, but I think Mabry’s onto something.

13. foreverchipper10 - Nov 16, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I want free pizza but not a hug……ok…..maybe a hug. As long as it isn’t from the guy at the oatmeal giving out free hugs.

14. Spiro Agnew - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:00 PM

For what it’s worth, I know some of Glenn Beck’s relatives and even they don’t like him.

15. largebill - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Funniest thing about this thread is the amount of hate spewed by those who accuse Beck of being hateful. I don’t catch his show often but I listen to it on the radio occasionally and saw his old tv show a few times. He may say things that you disagree with or that undermine your political point of view, but that alone doesn’t make someone hateful. However, the f-bombs directed towards him and the general stupidity of some of the comments are dripping with hate.

The worst thing about most political conversations is the overall level of ignorance displayed by most people. Post election interviews of voters in 2008 showed how little the average voter knew about the major candidates. It appeared that most got majority of their info from Saturday Night Live or David Letterman.

16. lpd1964 - Nov 16, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Beck is nothing more than a top 40 DJ hack. How could anyone take him seriously ?

17. charlutes - Nov 16, 2011 at 5:24 PM

The problem is people are dumb enough to think baseball endorses his racist rants. While hopefully they do not, I think its pretty irresponsible to rent airwaves to the highest bidder no matter what he’s saying. That seems pretty obvious to me, they wouldn’t sell time to Butler one would hope, why Beck?

• largebill - Nov 16, 2011 at 8:50 PM

I don’t suppose you have any examples of “his racist rants” to which you confidently refer. Yeah, didn’t think so.

18. charlutes - Nov 16, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Butler = Hitler spell correct.

19. chesterchops - Nov 16, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Talk about bile spewing… this article is moronic and the author is too much of an idiot to know how to use a spellchecker! Check the headline!

20. smokehouse56 - Nov 16, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Liberals like Calcaterra like to stir the pot. No problem with that. That’s what’s he paid for. Certainly not his writing. As for the liberals on this site, go burn an American Flag somewhere or spray graffiti on a portrait of Franklin, Adams or Jefferson. While you’re at it, perhaps you might want to contribute money to the nearest abortion clinic so you can have a hand in killing millions of American babies or maybe even join the OWS crowd in your nearest city. Don’t forget to hang pictures of your hero’s like Pelosi, Reid, Fonda and Obama in the living room. And don’t forget to save money for that tax increase your always yelling for. You know, the tax money that should be in your pocket for doing nothing. Oh yeah, don’t forget to badmouth your neighbors kids in the military, when you allege to “support the troops.” Face it, just like all liberals, you hate the troops. And you have the guts to rag on Glenn Beck.

• The Common Man - Nov 16, 2011 at 11:01 PM

I honestly can’t tell if this is satire or not. If so, kudos. It’s a brilliant parody of general nuttery, regardless of your political affiliation.

21. yournuts - Nov 16, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Hey Craig I don’t even want to know your political views! I DON”T CARE. You should try to make your blog something better when it comes to baseball. It need a lot of improvement. Just take this post down and keep your political opinion to yourself.

• The Common Man - Nov 16, 2011 at 11:03 PM

And you should learn the difference between “your” and “you’re” and your comments something better when it come to commenting.

22. Josh - Nov 16, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Ummm… You misspelled “platform…”

23. steelerhypocrite - Nov 16, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Most of you people are ill-informed at best. Have you ever truly watched Beck? I used to, and he backs up ALL of his theories with actual video footage (and sometimes quotes from newspapers or legal documents, etc). You can argue with his predicted conclusions in what he extrapolates from this information…but that doesn’t change the fact that videos and articles he references are real.

I stopped watching him because it is frustrating watching the radicals in our government and seeing how they are destroying this country. It’s both sides for sure, but what we have in the White House now is taking us on an accelerated path of ruin. It’s not overstating it…if any of you could actually try to do some research on your own, you’ll understand. Don’t rely on the NY Times, Brian Williams, or Katie Couric to give you the news straight…they have an agenda – oh, and they wouldn’t piss on anyone here if you were on fire…they believe they are above us all (same as politicians, Hollywood, and even some ‘dreamy’ eyed athletes).

Read Angelo Codevilla’s book “The Ruling Class”…that one book will open your eyes. However, I have a feeling most of you would refuse to read it (much less with an open mind) because like Jack said, “You can’t handle the truth”.

• The Common Man - Nov 16, 2011 at 11:04 PM

You know Jack was the bad guy in that movie, right?

24. garlicfriesandbaseball - Nov 17, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Craig, I think you should have started your blog with “I hate Glenn Beck” instead of burying it near the end. That way I could have avoided reading the entire article due to the bias.

• The Common Man - Nov 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Why? Craig is supporting Beck being allowed to continue using MLBAM, regardless of political affiliation. Doesn’t his disagreement with Beck’s arguments and with Beck himself, but his support for Beck using MLBAM actually support Beck’s use even more? Plus, actually starting the article with his personal feelings toward Beck would be burying the lead. You don’t actually understand how argument works, do you?

And since when is not liking Glenn Beck suddenly a litmus test that determines that somebody has nothing of value to say or contribute to a discussion? Personally, I think it demonstrates the exact opposite.

25. bigleagues - Nov 17, 2011 at 10:15 AM

I COMPLETELY agree with Craig. So what?!

It’s better to have the dumb voices out there in the light of day – even on state of the art servers – and emboldening other like-minded individuals to surface, congregate and share their limited scope world view than to have no involvement in the system at all.

The Glenn Becks of this world serve an important societal function – a living breathing gauge against insanity. Beck was a morning zoo host in CT for many years – and admittedly he was more un-listenable back then than he is now . . . but not by much. One thing hasn’t changed . . . he still has that same crazy crooked glint in his eye.

But most importantly, he has created jobs . . . and he pays MLBAM a fee for providing a service.

The ONLY reason MLB and MLBAM are being targeted is because they’re MLB and MLBAM. If it some other less recognizable company, the anti-Beck crowd wouldn’t be making the serving company a target.

Patience finally paying off for Royals fans
  1. R. Castillo (3521)