Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
You figure that there will be umpteen teams who have at least some level of communication Buehrle so this isn’t monumental. But at least there are a couple of cool things about this prospect of Buehrle playing in Wrigley. For starters, Buehrle wouldn’t have to move. And man, selling a house still isn’t easy these days.
Added bonus: he could get added to this longer-than-I-thought-it-would-be list of guys who played for both the Cubs and the White Sox.
Yeah, I know. I miss the regular season too.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)