Nov 16, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
You figure that there will be umpteen teams who have at least some level of communication Buehrle so this isn’t monumental. But at least there are a couple of cool things about this prospect of Buehrle playing in Wrigley. For starters, Buehrle wouldn’t have to move. And man, selling a house still isn’t easy these days.
Added bonus: he could get added to this longer-than-I-thought-it-would-be list of guys who played for both the Cubs and the White Sox.
Yeah, I know. I miss the regular season too.
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 41
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 38
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Rosenthal proposal: make relievers face more than one batter per appearance (72)