Nov 17, 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
And he’ll no doubt meet with many other teams. But I gotta say, Wilson on the Angels would be intriguing. Because if he does — and if he does it at something approaching the $120 million figure it’s reported he wants — it may be the second time that the Rangers have benefited by an Angels’ personnel move in as many years. First by getting Mike Napoli on the relative cheap, and then by having their competition pay ace prices for a guy who, in my view anyway, isn’t worth that kind of dough.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)