Nov 18, 2011, 9:54 AM EST
The Cubs are going to formally introduce Dale Sveum at the top of the hour. CSNChicago.com will offer a live stream of the press conference here. The stream will include a live chat hosted by Tony Andracki, who handles the CubsTalk beat at CSNChicago.com. Tony will have post-presser coverage as well.
To anyone who may be at the press conference reading this: ask Dale if he thinks Theo Epstein believes that bald managers make the best managers. I’d so like that to be a thing. Thanks.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)