Nov 18, 2011, 9:54 AM EST
The Cubs are going to formally introduce Dale Sveum at the top of the hour. CSNChicago.com will offer a live stream of the press conference here. The stream will include a live chat hosted by Tony Andracki, who handles the CubsTalk beat at CSNChicago.com. Tony will have post-presser coverage as well.
To anyone who may be at the press conference reading this: ask Dale if he thinks Theo Epstein believes that bald managers make the best managers. I’d so like that to be a thing. Thanks.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 72
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (159)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (146)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)