Nov 18, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
I’m guessing Brewers fans knew this already, but I was unaware that Dale Sveum’s nickname is “nuts.” Things like deez always sort of surprise me.
Over at CSNChicago.com, Tony Andracki recounts Sveum’s answer when he asked how he got that nickname. Fun reading. Sveum is a bit cagey about it, but it’s fun reading.
I think I’m going to make up some story about how he really got that name now.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)