Nov 18, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
The Toronto Blue Jays just unveiled their new logo and uniforms. And they look pretty familiar:
I like ‘em, mostly because I always liked the old ones. It’s a clean look. The split font on the team name and the numbers is unique. Sure, some people may say it’s too 70s, but the aggressive-looking bird and all of the stuff they’ve been using for the past several years is no less a relic of its time. With some time away and some perspective, the old look is pretty darn nice in my view.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead