Nov 22, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Rivera said that his vocal cords have “been bothering him for a month.”
Presumably the surgery wouldn’t have any impact on Rivera’s usual offseason plans and the future Hall of Famer’s right arm remains in pristine condition a week short of his 42nd birthday.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel