Nov 23, 2011, 10:29 AM EDT
It’s 10:30 and I can already tell it’s going to be one of those days. Stick around until this afternoon and I might upload a video of me singing the national anthem or something.
Anyway: Larry Granillo cast various Muppets as their ballplayer counterparts. Derek Jeter as Kermit. A-Rod as Miss Piggy. You get the idea.
In other news: I’m way more excited to see the new Muppet movie than either of my kids. Don’t judge me.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 229
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)