Nov 23, 2011, 10:29 AM EST
It’s 10:30 and I can already tell it’s going to be one of those days. Stick around until this afternoon and I might upload a video of me singing the national anthem or something.
Anyway: Larry Granillo cast various Muppets as their ballplayer counterparts. Derek Jeter as Kermit. A-Rod as Miss Piggy. You get the idea.
In other news: I’m way more excited to see the new Muppet movie than either of my kids. Don’t judge me.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27