Nov 23, 2011, 10:29 AM EDT
It’s 10:30 and I can already tell it’s going to be one of those days. Stick around until this afternoon and I might upload a video of me singing the national anthem or something.
Anyway: Larry Granillo cast various Muppets as their ballplayer counterparts. Derek Jeter as Kermit. A-Rod as Miss Piggy. You get the idea.
In other news: I’m way more excited to see the new Muppet movie than either of my kids. Don’t judge me.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 7
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)