Nov 23, 2011, 10:29 AM EST
It’s 10:30 and I can already tell it’s going to be one of those days. Stick around until this afternoon and I might upload a video of me singing the national anthem or something.
Anyway: Larry Granillo cast various Muppets as their ballplayer counterparts. Derek Jeter as Kermit. A-Rod as Miss Piggy. You get the idea.
In other news: I’m way more excited to see the new Muppet movie than either of my kids. Don’t judge me.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 18
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 54
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 33
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)