Nov 23, 2011, 10:29 AM EDT
It’s 10:30 and I can already tell it’s going to be one of those days. Stick around until this afternoon and I might upload a video of me singing the national anthem or something.
Anyway: Larry Granillo cast various Muppets as their ballplayer counterparts. Derek Jeter as Kermit. A-Rod as Miss Piggy. You get the idea.
In other news: I’m way more excited to see the new Muppet movie than either of my kids. Don’t judge me.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 31
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 51
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 90
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (90)