Nov 25, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Alex Speier of WEEI talked to a team source who says that the Red Sox — who had Gene Lamont and Bobby Valentine in for interviews earlier this week — don’t plan on talking to anyone else. It’s gonna be one of those two guys.
I’ve promised my hat for these purposes several times, but if the Sox actually hire Lamont over Valentine I’ll eat my copy of this video of Scarlett Johansson and Zooey Deschanel having a tickle fight. (yes, safe for work, but watch your volume).
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 38
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)