Nov 25, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Alex Speier of WEEI talked to a team source who says that the Red Sox — who had Gene Lamont and Bobby Valentine in for interviews earlier this week — don’t plan on talking to anyone else. It’s gonna be one of those two guys.
I’ve promised my hat for these purposes several times, but if the Sox actually hire Lamont over Valentine I’ll eat my copy of this video of Scarlett Johansson and Zooey Deschanel having a tickle fight. (yes, safe for work, but watch your volume).
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)