Nov 26, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
It was a very special Thanksgiving for the family and friends of Bryan Stow, the Giants fan who was severely beaten outside of Dodger Stadium on Opening Day.
The family updated their website Thursday with a new photo of Stow, which can be seen below, along with the following caption:
“It has been a long time since our whole family was together on Thanksgiving and we could not feel more thankful and blessed. Our friends Brian and Steve from Los Angeles who are now a part of this growing family, joined us and Bryan for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner.”
Stow was moved to a San Francisco-area rehab facility in October and continues to show encouraging signs of progress. A recent update from the family’s website says that he has moments of “confusion, answering questions wrong or just not knowing the answers,” but that “he remembers the important things in his life; his children, his family, his friends, his favorite football and baseball teams.”
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead