Nov 28, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
David Ortiz has choices now. The free agent designated hitter is receiving “serious interest” from more than one team, an industry source said today, indicating that Ortiz has more than offer already. “He has lots of options,” said the source.
That’s nice. I put really high odds on that “industry source” being Ortiz’s agent, but that’s nice.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 66
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 44
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106