Nov 28, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
David Ortiz has choices now. The free agent designated hitter is receiving “serious interest” from more than one team, an industry source said today, indicating that Ortiz has more than offer already. “He has lots of options,” said the source.
That’s nice. I put really high odds on that “industry source” being Ortiz’s agent, but that’s nice.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 104
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 32
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 259
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (259)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (105)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)