Nov 29, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
This morning, in connection with the news that Jonathan Broxton signed with the Kansas City Royals, ESPN’s Jerry Crasnick noted that “Fellow GA native Jeff Francoeur helped recruit Broxton for Royals. Broxton recently went hunting w/Francoeur & manager Ned Yost.”
That created quite a picture in my head. I chuckled at that picture for a moment and then moved on to other things. SB Nation’s Grant Brisbee did not move on, however. To the contrary, he wrote down what I can only assume is the exact transcript of those dudes on the hunting trip. I am so thankful for the laughs, as well as the excuse to use my “Francoeur bathed in heavenly glow” pic from last year. Which I really, really like.
And with that, the Internet is closed. Really, nothing else to see here. Move along.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy