Nov 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Logan Morrison‘s right knee is still giving him problems after two outfield collisions and ongoing tendinitis issues, so the Marlins left fielder told Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post that he may need surgery.
For now he’s “just trying to rehab it and make sure if doesn’t flare up again,” but he’s scheduled to be examined by doctors later this week.
Morrison received plasma injections four weeks ago, but still feels discomfort when working out and is worried about how he’ll feel once spring training rolls around.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)