Nov 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Logan Morrison‘s right knee is still giving him problems after two outfield collisions and ongoing tendinitis issues, so the Marlins left fielder told Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post that he may need surgery.
For now he’s “just trying to rehab it and make sure if doesn’t flare up again,” but he’s scheduled to be examined by doctors later this week.
Morrison received plasma injections four weeks ago, but still feels discomfort when working out and is worried about how he’ll feel once spring training rolls around.
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 70
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 10
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 19
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mike Trout hits two homers, including a grand slam, to take MLB lead 13
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)