Nov 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Logan Morrison‘s right knee is still giving him problems after two outfield collisions and ongoing tendinitis issues, so the Marlins left fielder told Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post that he may need surgery.
For now he’s “just trying to rehab it and make sure if doesn’t flare up again,” but he’s scheduled to be examined by doctors later this week.
Morrison received plasma injections four weeks ago, but still feels discomfort when working out and is worried about how he’ll feel once spring training rolls around.
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 7
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 16
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 11
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)