Nov 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Logan Morrison‘s right knee is still giving him problems after two outfield collisions and ongoing tendinitis issues, so the Marlins left fielder told Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post that he may need surgery.
For now he’s “just trying to rehab it and make sure if doesn’t flare up again,” but he’s scheduled to be examined by doctors later this week.
Morrison received plasma injections four weeks ago, but still feels discomfort when working out and is worried about how he’ll feel once spring training rolls around.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 41
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 58
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 79
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)