Nov 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Logan Morrison‘s right knee is still giving him problems after two outfield collisions and ongoing tendinitis issues, so the Marlins left fielder told Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post that he may need surgery.
For now he’s “just trying to rehab it and make sure if doesn’t flare up again,” but he’s scheduled to be examined by doctors later this week.
Morrison received plasma injections four weeks ago, but still feels discomfort when working out and is worried about how he’ll feel once spring training rolls around.
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 0
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 29
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 49
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)