Nov 30, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
Most wives would probably be pretty happy after their husband signed a $10 million contract, but Kim DeJesus is especially pleased by David DeJesus joining the Cubs because she’s from Chicago and … well:
Coincidentally, Calcaterra did the exact same thing when the Braves picked up Eric Hinske‘s option.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)