Dec 1, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
As Craig noted in his “Baseball Wives” recap this morning, my favorite cast member is Jason Kendall‘s ex-wife, Chantel Kendall. She happens to be on Twitter, so naturally I creepily attempted to interact this afternoon and … well, this happened:
I’m aiming for an appearance on Season 2. Or maybe a “Baseball Blogger Wives” spin-off?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (80)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (74)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (72)