Tweet of the Day: Chantel Kendall says hello

Dec 1, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT

As Craig noted in his “Baseball Wives” recap this morning, my favorite cast member is Jason Kendall‘s ex-wife, Chantel Kendall. She happens to be on Twitter, so naturally I creepily attempted to interact this afternoon and … well, this happened:

source:

I’m aiming for an appearance on Season 2. Or maybe a “Baseball Blogger Wives” spin-off?

1. Bryz - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Hearty chuckles were had.

2. bozosforall - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Gleeman is now gonna spend the rest of his day waxing his carrot whie staring at her Tweet to him on the computer screen.

• WhenMattStairsIsKing - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Who waxes carrots?

• cur68 - Dec 1, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Bozo being bozo…what a douche.

3. El Bravo - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Pimpin’ ain’t easy Gleezy

4. goawaydog - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:29 PM

to quote Chantel … hilarious!

5. veryindifferent - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Don’t tell Aaron Gleeman, but the 2000 hit club is more exclusive than the followed-by-Chantel-Kendall club.

6. WhenMattStairsIsKing - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Not if Gator gets to her first, Gleeman.

7. Francisco (FC) - Dec 1, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Well.. Maybe the Tweet that MADE your day…

8. cur68 - Dec 1, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Aaron old boy anyone who isn’t insanely jealous is either gay, a girl or is in communication with Jessica Alba (or her lawyers, but that counts, right?). Lets hope your e-budding relationship is all it can be.

9. Jonny 5 - Dec 1, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron, SMH. I’d hate to be the one to break it to you bro. But man she’s just using you man! E-smack! Dude she’s using you for your nearly 10k followers man! C’mon, she don’t love you, she’s XO’n you for your followers. It’s a sad situation, I’m just lookin’ out for you. Unless you don’t mind being used then I retract my statement… ;>P

10. sandpiperair - Dec 1, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Going after the “bottom of the barrel,” eh? Yeah, I watched the show, what of it?!

11. foreverchipper10 - Dec 2, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Now I have that hello song in my head……damn you Gleeman!

12. bobk310 - Dec 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM

It speaks volumes when a woman does not have custody of any of her four children. In fact, while she has been partying it up in LA, she has gone two years without seeing her younger two and over a year without talking to them. Probably for the best as I can’t imagine her alcoholism and substance abuse would be healthy to have around the younger ones. Congratulations Jason on realizing the type of woman she is and leaving her when you did. Thank God her looks have long faded, fewer men she will be able to trap and steal from.

Can Angels recoup loss of Richards?
  1. R. Castillo (4535)