Dec 2, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
“He has expressed interest in us, too. That’s something I always like to hear.”
Melvin later added that he more than likes Ramirez, but he “like-likes” him. Then later the two of them ended a phone call with that “no you hang up first … no you hang up first” thing. It’s adorable, frankly.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)