Dec 2, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Of course yesterday Heyman said that Posada wanted to play for the Mets and actually called them. That report was shot down an hour later by Posada’s agent. So stay tuned to this one for updates.
I still can’t see what value Posada brings to … anyone. He’d be a backup catcher/bench bat, and there are both better backup catchers and bench bats available out there. Oh well. He’s famous.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)