Dec 5, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
Last month we were reminded about Donald Fitzpatrick, the longtime Red Sox clubhouse manager who molested and abused at least a dozen team clubhouse. Now an attorney for two additional victims has demanded $5 million settlements from the team:
Two more men are accusing a now-dead former Red Sox clubhouse manager of sexually abusing them. Boston attorney Mitchell Garabedian says he has informed the Red Sox of the allegations and is asking for a $5 million settlement for each man.
The men were teenage clubhouse attendants in 1991 when they say Donald Fitzpatrick molested them in the clubhouse of Fenway Park. The statute of limitations has expired to file a lawsuit or seek criminal charges.
When the evil is without limits, the repercussions of it never end.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12