Dec 5, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
Last month we were reminded about Donald Fitzpatrick, the longtime Red Sox clubhouse manager who molested and abused at least a dozen team clubhouse. Now an attorney for two additional victims has demanded $5 million settlements from the team:
Two more men are accusing a now-dead former Red Sox clubhouse manager of sexually abusing them. Boston attorney Mitchell Garabedian says he has informed the Red Sox of the allegations and is asking for a $5 million settlement for each man.
The men were teenage clubhouse attendants in 1991 when they say Donald Fitzpatrick molested them in the clubhouse of Fenway Park. The statute of limitations has expired to file a lawsuit or seek criminal charges.
When the evil is without limits, the repercussions of it never end.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)