Dec 5, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
I hate it when the GM takes my line.
Every year the Orioles seem to fall into the same pattern with free agents. They talk to a big name, get some sort of mild excitement going and possibly serve as negotiation point for the agent when they go talking to another team. It’s good to see Duquette trying to play that down a little bit this time.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)