Dec 6, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
I know a ton of you use it already, but for those who don’t, you really need to improve your life and get the NBC SportsTalk app for your iPhone, iPad and/or Android device now. Like, yesterday. It looks like so:
Sports Business Journal named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. Can’t argue with those dudes.
It’s a super fast, super clean and easy interface between your mobile device and the NBC sports blogs. Chief among them HardballTalk, but word on the street is that you can read our broseph blogs PFT, PBT, PHT, CFT, OTB, and Inside the Irish with it too. We’re working on curling. Stop the emails. We hear you.
And now back to our regularly-scheduled insanity.
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 5
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 6
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 63
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 48
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (251)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)