Dec 6, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
I know a ton of you use it already, but for those who don’t, you really need to improve your life and get the NBC SportsTalk app for your iPhone, iPad and/or Android device now. Like, yesterday. It looks like so:
Sports Business Journal named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. Can’t argue with those dudes.
It’s a super fast, super clean and easy interface between your mobile device and the NBC sports blogs. Chief among them HardballTalk, but word on the street is that you can read our broseph blogs PFT, PBT, PHT, CFT, OTB, and Inside the Irish with it too. We’re working on curling. Stop the emails. We hear you.
And now back to our regularly-scheduled insanity.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)