Dec 6, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
I know a ton of you use it already, but for those who don’t, you really need to improve your life and get the NBC SportsTalk app for your iPhone, iPad and/or Android device now. Like, yesterday. It looks like so:
Sports Business Journal named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. Can’t argue with those dudes.
It’s a super fast, super clean and easy interface between your mobile device and the NBC sports blogs. Chief among them HardballTalk, but word on the street is that you can read our broseph blogs PFT, PBT, PHT, CFT, OTB, and Inside the Irish with it too. We’re working on curling. Stop the emails. We hear you.
And now back to our regularly-scheduled insanity.
- Rangers “now clear-cut favorites” for Cole Hamels 8
- Not so fast! Dodgers-Marlins trade for Mat Latos “could be falling apart” 55
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 50
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 46
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 53
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)