Dec 6, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
I know a ton of you use it already, but for those who don’t, you really need to improve your life and get the NBC SportsTalk app for your iPhone, iPad and/or Android device now. Like, yesterday. It looks like so:
Sports Business Journal named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. Can’t argue with those dudes.
It’s a super fast, super clean and easy interface between your mobile device and the NBC sports blogs. Chief among them HardballTalk, but word on the street is that you can read our broseph blogs PFT, PBT, PHT, CFT, OTB, and Inside the Irish with it too. We’re working on curling. Stop the emails. We hear you.
And now back to our regularly-scheduled insanity.
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 7
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 15
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 3
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 34
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 13
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)